Joan's Perfect Pie
JoansPerfectPie Website (www.JoansPerfectPie.com) is maintained by Symmetry IT Solutions, LLC. (“symmetryit.net"). Protecting your privacy is important to JoansPerfectPie.com, and this statement is intended to make you aware of our commitments to you as an important visitor to our website. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
We work to protect your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our Web Site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, continue to assess new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, upgrade our information security systems. Also, you can telephone your card information to us.
We may collect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you visit JoansPerfectPie.com Website. Personal Information, however, is not collected on this website unless you choose to provide it to us. When making inquiries, ordering a product or requesting service information, participating in certain promotional activities, completing surveys, and generally corresponding with us, we may ask for certain Personal Information, including, for example, your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. If you are on a part of our website that requires you to provide your Personal Information, it will be clear what Personal Information we are requesting. We may also collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser. This may include the browser you used to come to our website, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website that you just visited before visiting our website, which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered, which URL you go to next, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is collected and used in various ways that we believe will help us administer our business and provide you with exceptional quality service, including, without limitation, those below.
1. Browsing. Personal Information may be collected while browsing through our website. This information is collected to help run our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on our site, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
2. Placing Orders, Customer Service & Technical Support. Personal Information may be collected when you contact JoansPerfectPie.com about our product and service offerings. This information is necessary to identify your products or systems, understand the configuration of the products, diagnose your questions, and provide solutions.
3. Online surveys and polling. From time to time we may request Personal Information from you via surveys or polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide your Personal Information.. Surveying and polling is extremely important to us as we use this information to improve our product and service offerings.
4. Promotional activities. When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for information such as your name, address and e-mail address to administer the program or activity, to send you promotional e-mails notify winners and make the winners’ list publicly available in compliance with laws which may apply to such activities.
5. Newsletters and promotional e-mails. As a service to our customers, we may e-mail you newsletters, promotional information and other information, using your Personal Information collected online. These e-mails will only be sent to you if you have agreed to receive them or if you have the right to opt out from further receiving them.
6. Contact information: If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including any Personal Information therein. We use this information to help us provide better service.
7. Sharing your Personal Information. JoansPerfectPie.com will not sell/share your Personal Information to/with any third party except as specifically provided herein. Personal Information we collect online is used for responding to inquiries, processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, for developing better products and services, to serve advertisements, contests, surveys and promotions, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. JoansPerfectPie.com may engage businesses or agents perform functions on our behalf including, without limitation, to fulfill orders, provide marketing assistance and credit card payment processing. These businesses or agents may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but they may not use it for any other purposes. Occasionally, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide your Personal Information to the appropriate authorities. We will disclose your Personal Information if required by law, upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement authorities any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
2. Minor’s privacy. If you are under the age of 18, please make sure that you provide your Personal Information only after obtaining parental consent.
3. Protecting your Personal Information. JoansPerfectPie.com incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information. Although JoansPerfectPie.com has and will continue to undertake reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Information is secure, JoansPerfectPie.com cannot guarantee that the Personal Information you provide will not be intercepted by others or that unauthorized access will never occur. JoansPerfectPie.com shall not be liable for a breach of security that occurs for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
4. Links to other Websites. Our site may contain links to our subsidiaries and third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you use these links, you will leave JoansPerfectPie.com’s Website. When you access these other websites, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that website. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each website you visit. This Online Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to our site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit Personal Information.
6. Applicable laws. JoansPerfectPie.com will protect your Personal Information in accordance with the laws of the United States.
8. Emails. Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email communications from JoansPerfectPie.com through the following options:
Users wishing to remove themselves from all future email communications can do so by contacting JoansPerfectPie.com directly using our 'contact us' form or by opting out when receiving an email communication.
Joan's Perfect Pie wants its customers to be happy with their purchases. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact a manager at 321-610-7953.